I always find the ’25 things about me’ posts so interesting, I think it helps you get to know a blogger and their personality so much better.
So here goes, 25 random things about me:
1. I’m one of eight, and the only girl in the pack! My brothers make me laugh everyday – I love watching them grow up.
2. Being around this many boys you’d think I’d be a bit of a Tom Boy. I seem to have done the complete opposite!
3. I live with my husband Jamie and our cat, Dolly Parton.
4. Jamie and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary this year.
5. My favourite place in London is STK for great cocktails, great food and great music. Their mini wagyu burgers are my favourite food in the world!
6. I am a handbag addict. Buying my Chanel ‘In The Business’ bag was a dream come true for me.
7. I’m obsessed with the film Inception. “You musn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling” is up there with the greatest film quotes of all time (in my opinion!).
8. I love to read. My favourite book is The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald, I could read it a 1000 times and never get bored.
9. Speaking of Inception and The Great Gatsby – I think Leonardo DiCaprio is well overdue his Oscar, he’s the best actor around.
10. My drink of choice is a gin and slimline tonic.
11. I hate heights but I love rooftop bars.
12. Penguins are the best animals ever.
13. My favourite place in the world is New York.
14. Flowers make me happy, especially peonies, roses and hydrangeas.
15. I’m 5 foot nothing so high heels are my best friend.
16. I love to take photos and recently purchased a Sony RX100 after hearing such great reviews. I haven’t been disappointed so far! I’m always trying to learn how to take better photos.
17. I think Dr Seuss is a genius.
18. I love girly catch ups over cocktails with my friends. Laughter is the best medicine!
19. Pedicures are my favourite thing to unwind.
20. I’m a bit of a TV addict. There are so many great programmes on now especially on Sky including Game of Thrones and Ray Donovan and I’m addicted to the crime channels! Classics like Gossip Girl, Sex and the City and The OC will never get old!
21. Without fail, whenever I meet someone for the first time they think I’m South African. Apparently it’s my accent – I have no idea where I’ve picked up this fake accent from!!
22. Radio Margaritaville is my favourite radio station.
23. I couldn’t live without Maybelline Volum’ Colossal Mascara.
24. I’m always on the look out for my next holiday. I never want to stop travelling the world.
25. I decided to create this blog after spending years enjoying reading so many and wanted to get involved myself!
I’d love to get to know you a bit better – what’s a fact about you?